Certainly being a Summer Camp Counselor can be fun and adventurous, but did you know, it can also be fulfilling? Following are some common, yet sometimes unexpected, results of being a summer camp counselor:
- Re-discover a love for the outdoors.
- A sense of purpose, teaching kids how to achieve new goals.
- Building your personal confidence, patience, and empathy.
- Viewing the world, situations, and people in a different perspective.
- Developing strong leadership skills while being a role-model to younger campers, and making life-long friends.
So what, you say? We say, there is so much more!
If you are looking for work this summer and love being with kids, consider being a Red Oak Camp Counselor. We are looking for Counselors In Training as well as Counselors for the 2018 Summer. If you are interested, and over 16 years-old, please check out our employment page for more details or to apply for consideration.